JVC’s GY-HM200SP is an innovative, affordable sports production camera that produces professional quality coverage of sporting events, complete with score overlay and game clock without requiring an external switcher or CG. Despite being loaded with advanced professional features for extensive customisation, the camera’s Full Auto Mode, along with 1-button streaming makes it easy for an untrained operator to use. It’s a complete sports production system contained in a compact, affordable camcorder package!
- In-camera Score Overlays and Customization
- The GY-HM200SP produces a real-time score overlay on recorded and streamed HD video for a variety of popular sporting events including football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, hockey and more. The overlay is produced for both the streamed and recorded video simultaneously. The camera comes with 3 standard home/guest graphic templates.
- *Optional Wi-Fi adapter or other suitable network connection required. Tablet or other browser-equipped device required.
- New firmware to allow logo settings
- Users have the ability to manually type in the Home and Guest team names for each event.* JVC has released PC application software which enables the user to store up to 90 team names and logo bitmaps within the camera. The user can then select „left“ and „right“ teams from this stored list within the camera. SDP generator software (Free application for logo setting) is available for download from our service website.
- Integrated 12x Ultra HD Lens, 1/2.3-inch CMOS Sensor
- Ultra high quality imagery begins with a precision 12x F1.2-3.5 optical zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.6-355mm). JVC’s 4K CMOS sensor with 12.4M pixels delivers high sensitivity and excellent performance over a wide range of lighting conditions. Details are crisp and accurate throughout the entire image plane. When shooting in the HD mode, Dynamic Zoom combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom. This allows the camera to have a long zoom range while retaining its small form factor. Shooters will also appreciate the convenient ND filter wheel: 0, 1/4th and 1/16th positions.
- Dual SDHC/SDXC Card Slots
Dual SDHC/SDXC card slots make the GY-HM200SP a truly versatile camcorder, offering such benefits as simultaneous recording and relay recording. In relay recording mode, you can shoot continuously and seamlessly over multiple cards. When one card is full, the camcorder switches seamlessly and automatically to the other card. And because cards are hot swappable, there is in effect no limit to the continuous shooting time in any mode, even with lower capacity cards.
- Web Friendly (Proxy) file formats
- Lower resolution H.264 files (480x270p and 960x540p) may be recorded simultaneously with full HD files, or when streaming. These files are significantly smaller than HD files, and thus are very suitable for immediate posting to the web. A file recorded in the 960 x 540 mode is approximately 1/10th the size of a full HD file recorded at 35 Mbps, and therefore takes a fraction of the time to upload post. The smaller files may be quickly imported to an iPad for easy editing using iMovie or Pinnacle Studio. Posting your game to the web has never been faster.
- Advanced IP Network Communication and Streaming*
- The GY-HM200SP features JVC’s latest IP communications engine giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera and lens functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or lower resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. Sporting events may be streamed to a decoder at a cable head-end, or directly to the internet through a content delivery network such as YouTube, Ustream or Wowza server. Just press one button and you’re streaming to the world! And while streaming, the camera continues to function as a high quality, full HD camcorder giving you a pristine copy of the game.
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with 12.4 million pixels
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.6-355mm)
- Graphic score overlay with custom logo option (HD mode only)
- Dynamic Zoom in HD mode combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom.
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC(UHS-I Speed class3) card
- 4K Ultra HD recording (70 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC/SDHC(Class 10) card
- 4:2:2 Full HD (24-60p) recording at 50Mbps
- 120fps HD recording
- Live 4K UHD output via HDMI connector
- 2 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16)
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- HD-SDI and HDMI outputs can feed and trigger external recorder
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable dual, backup and continuous recording
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engine
- IP Network Remote Control, Remote Viewing, Scorekeeping, Metadata editing, FTP clips*
- 3.5-inch color LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 0.24-inch color viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Histogram Display
- Wired remote control supported
- 9 user button assignable functions
- Includes handle unit and SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, AC Adapter
External microphone not included
- *Please note: this camera is available on request.
- Gamintojo puslapis: http://jvcpro.eu/video/product/697/gy-hm200sp-sports-production-camera/
*Requires appropriate network connection and adapter